Monday, January 30, 2012

Editing Week!

I read a blog on writing, one of my favorite things to do and one of their suggestions was to make your blog grammar and spelling perfect. Well, as near perfect as you can make it. This is by far the best advice on any piece of writing someone can give. I do not intend to make my writing impeccable, but this week I will be revising my blog for obvious spelling and grammatical errors. When there are several noticeable errors it disrupts the flow of writing. For a blog to be striking and interesting, one of the key elements is a spelling and error free blog.

I haven't been writing since I've been consumed by some popular fiction lately. I have finished reading a number of books since my last post. I have listed below all the books I have completed, in no particular order.

1. After Ever After by Jordan Sonnenblick
2. Boot Camp by Todd Strasser
3. The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson
4. Parrotfish by Ellen Wittlinger
5. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
6. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
7. Vampire Academy, Book 2 - Frostbite by Richelle Mead
8. Vampire Academy, Book 3 - Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead
9. Vampire Academy, Book 4- Blood Promise by Richelle Mead

Currently Reading
Vampire Academy Book 5- Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead
The Queen of Water by Laura Resau

Hasta a La proxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment