Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Drama Fanfare

Well obviously everyone has their preference but since this is my blog I will list MY FAVORITE DRAMAS of ALL TIMES below. Please feel free to throw your opinion in the comments section but remember it’s my list. FYI- For this list I consider TV show series dramas for American television. I have no interest in the never ending American dramas such as Days of Our Lives.

1 ◙ Coffee Shop Prince (Korean)
2 ◙ Al Diablo con Los Guapos (Mexican)
3 ◙ The Rose (Taiwanese)
4 ◙ Meteor Garden (Taiwanese)
5 ◙ My Queen (Taiwanese)
6 ◙ Juana La Virgen (Venezuelan)
7 ◙ Rebelde (Mexican)
8 ◙ Fall in Love (Mainland China)
9 ◙ Mei-chan no Shitsuji (Japanese)
10 ◙ Que Sera Sera (Korean)
11 ◙ Alborada (Mexican)
12 ◙It Started with a Kiss
13 ◙It Started with a Kiss II
14 ◙ Absolute Boyfriend [Zettai Kareshi] (Japanese)
15 ◙ Koishite Akuma (Japanese)
16 ◙ Autumn Tale (Korean)
17 ◙ Amor Real (Mexican)
18 ◙ Yo Soy Bea (Columbian)
19 ◙ Meteor Garden II (Taiwanese)
20 ◙ Esmeralda (Mexican)
21 ◙ Rebelde Way (Venezuelan)
21 ◙ Rubi (Mexican)
22 ◙ Fated to Love You (Taiwanese)
23 ◙ Cinderella Man (Korean)
24 ◙ Maria la del Bario (Mexican)
25 ◙ Aishiteru to Itte Kure (Japanese)

Of course you always have to be on the look-out for websites that have the content in HD and updated. Over the years these have been my favorite sites.

My Favorite sites to watch dramas
◙ Youtube
◙ Viki
◙ Mysoju
◙ Dramafever
◙ Crunchyroll

Must I say? Yes, I am a drama addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment