Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm Back

Guess what? I’m back. I was reading my cousin’s blog and I decided to continue this blog. It was inspiring to read her blog and find that you don’t need your blog to center around a specific theme. As long as it’s enjoyable to you, it will be enjoyable for others to read. I scare myself with the way I make rush decisions sometimes but in my experience, sometimes in life, you have to take chances. I don’t want to say to myself one day, I wonder what would have happened if…. I don’t want that to be the story of my live. Just letting opportunities pass me by.

One of the opportunities I never pass by is traveling. I LOVE TO TRAVEL. One of my favorite places to visit is Dominican Republic. On my last trip there I vowed I would go the beach and I don’t regret it. I went in January with my sister, father, my aunt, and cousins. I forget the name of the beach but it was in Puerto Plata. It’s amazing to get a glimpse of it from far away. It’s breathtaking.

On my last trip, I went on a Chinese bus tour to Maine. Yeah, there are a plenty of funny stories from that trip. I know I’m peculiar but I love diversity. I am definitely the type of person that embraces differences in people.

I would like to take a trip back to Santo Domingo one day. Last time I was in the capitol, all I saw was just so much poverty everywhere. I hope that with short economic boom DR had recently, living conditions have improved. I can only hope. There was also a huge drug problem last I was there… Not sure if the drugs are coming from Columbia or Mexico. I know it was coming in from Columbia and then being sneaked into the USA.

End Note: I’m so glad to be back. Yes, I love you all too (whoever reads this). Hasta la proxima!

No comments:

Post a Comment